Liberty Interflex-SD RG59 HD
Liberty (INTERFLEX-SD) HD Dual Shield RG59 Coaxial Cable - for analog video and audio, digital video and audio, and SMPTE video applications. The prodcut features an opaque jacket and extreme flexibility with the superior performance of a solid conductor.
Available on 1000FT/305M Reels.
Liberty Serial Digital Coaxial Cables:
- 20 AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper Center Conductors
- Gas-Injected Cellular Polyethylene Dielectric
- 100% Aluminum/Poly/Aluminum Foil Bonded to the dielectric
- 95% Tinned Copper Braided Shield
- Flexible opaque Thermoplastic Elastomer Jacket
- 4.5 GHz Sweep, Excellent SRL Values
- Non-UL for rack and interconnect, RoHS Compliant
- 1000FT/305M Reels Standard
- All Analog and Digital Video formats
- S/PDIF Digital Audio, Line Level RCA Audio
- Rack dressing, device to device, device to plate cabling