Monitor Audio C265-IDC Cinema Ceiling Speaker
Monitor Audio C265-IDC Cinema Ceiling Speakers feature a 6.5-inch C-CAM bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB /0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Custom Installation Speaker Series carry a Lifetime Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 30 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88.5 dB
Maximum SPL 108 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 85 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 85 W
Drivers Unit Complement:
6.5” C-CAM® cone bass driver, pivoting IDC module housing:
4” C-CAM® RST® inverted mid range driver
1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch:
( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB )
Boundary Compensation Switch
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
(UL V0 Fire Retardent, RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: CB6 (Purple)
Overall Diameter: (inc grille) 250 mm
Overall Depth: (inc grille) 153 mm
Cut Out Diameter: 211 mm
Mounting Depth: 149 mm
Weight : 2.54kg (6lb 10oz)
Monitor Audio C380-FX Rear Effects Ceiling SpeakerSRP: £340.00 (£283.33 + VAT)