SpeakerCraft SC2-50 2-Channel Amplifier
The all New SpeakerCraft SC2-50 brings extremely high current power to a custom installed A/V System in a remarkably convenient way. Offering the classic SpeakerCraft power and stability that you've come to know and trust. Featuring audio circuitry constructed using the fi nest materials available, including 1% metal film resistors, high quality capacitors and oversized heat sinks that ensure proper cooling without the need for a noisy fan. This 2-channel amplifier provides 50W per channel (225W when bridged for higher output applications) and independent level control, making installation easier and more straight forward than ever before.
Digital, high current bridgeable stereo amplifier
Independent level controls
Three turn-on modes: music sense, voltage trigger, and manual
Voltage trigger input accepts 3-24VAC/DC
Auto switching 110V-230V power supply
Audio circuitry constructed with the finest parts available, including 1% metal film resistors, high quality capacitors and oversized heat sinks for clear and uncolored sound
Speakercraft Electronics Warranty:
SpeakerCraft Electronics carry a 2 year manufacturers Warranty.
We are authorised SpeakerCraft retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
- 50 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms (all channels driven)
- Channels are bridgeable to 225 watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- 100 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms (all channels driven)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% THD from 20Hz to 20kHz
- 12-volt control out
- Removable line cord
- Two year limited warranty
- Rack mount ears included
- Tested and certified to US, Canada, EU, and Australian safety and EMC standards
- 17 ¼” (43.81 cm) wide
- 2 ¼” (5.6 cm) high (including feet)
- 13 ½” (34.35 cm) deep
- Weight: 10.8 lb. (4.9 kg)