Amina SW345 Solid Wall/Ceiling Backbox
The Amina Backbox SW345 for use with Amina Invisible loudspeakers. The BackboxSW345 makes installation into solid walls/ceilings simple. Designed for pre-installation, the rugged backbox prepares the room for speaker installation during the earlier building stages. The BackboxSW345 is designed for easy installation into solid or block wall/ ceiling types. The box is constructed from highly durable 1.2mm thick steel. The BackboxSW345 is designed to be fixed directly to the inside of a solid cavity. The speaker cable can be pushed through any of the four rubber grommets. When fixed into place, the front face of the speaker will be flush with the front edge of the BackboxSW345 sides.
- Backbox for use in solid walls and ceilings.
- Use with Mobius7, Mobius5, MobiusDual.
- Dimensions: 462 x 358 x 55mm
- Max Cavity Depth: 60mm
- Required Cavity Cutout: 460mm x 355mm
10 year manufacturer limited warranty for residential applications.
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Speaker cable entry:
- Rubber grommet (can be replaced by M20 gland)
- Use 4x self tapping flangehead screws (supplied)
- Use suitable wall plugs and screws (not supplied)
Minimum cavity depth: 55mm
Dimensions: 462 x 358 x 55mm
Max Cavity Depth: 60mm
Required Cavity Cutout: 460mm x 355mm
Product weight: 2.35g