Amina Mobius5i Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker
Amina Mobius5i Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker provides great flexibility for interior design integration and installation of any invisible loudspeaker. Delivering incredible high frequency performance across the entire listening position, allowing for perfect reproduction with all the detail and clarity, no matter where in the space you are listening from.
Engineered to work behind a range of covering materials such as wet plaster skim (2mm), wood, leather or high pressure laminate, Mobius Loudspeakers offer the most flexible invisible audio solution available.
The Mobius5i incorporates OptiDamping, OptiDrive and Reduced-Resonance Exciter technology to give the smooth high frequency extension and low frequency performance, with medium power-handling capabilities.
The Mobius Soundboard
With an incredibly lightweight, stiff and resonant panel material, Mobius5i speakers are designed to work with the covering material to produce incredible high frequency detail and extension. When paired with a discreet subwoofer, Mobius5i speakers offer a full bandwidth high-fidelity audio system.
Although Mobius loudspeakers provide low frequency performance suitable for background music, for a full-range invisible sound solution, consider specifying an Amina discreet subwoofer for smooth and powerful low frequency extension.
- Residential distributed audio solutions,
- multi-channel surround sound and high end
- commercial installations.
- Backbox CV345, Backbox SW345, Firehood345,
- Mounting Blocks, Shim Kits, APUi50C_2, APU-RS8iC,
- APU-RS16iC, ALF80, ALF120 Subwoofer
10 year manufacturer limited warranty (Installed by authorised Installers).
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full manufacturers warranty.
- 4 Ohms (APUi50C_2 connected)
- (100 hour continuous/peak) 50W/100W
Sensitivity (2mm plaster/mud skim):
- 86dB 1m/2.83Vrms (APUi50C_2 connected)
- 75Hz - 29kHz (-6db) mounted in Backbox CV345
Dispersion angle: 180° x 180° (H x V)
- Blue butt-splice crimp terminals (14-16 AWG)
- BackboxCV345 / BackboxSW345 (Wood adhesive
and mounting blocks available on request)
In-line protection unit:
- APUi50C_2, APU-RS8iC or APU-RS16iC
Manufacturer limited warranty for residential applications
- 10 years
450mm x 350mm x 33mm