Liberty AR-UCM-HDF Adapter Cable USB "C" male to HDMI female 5"
Liberty AR-UCM-HDF Adapter Cable USB "C" male to HDMI female 5" features a short flexible design for USB C ALT‐DP Mode to HDMI solutions. This unit is a component of Liberty’s patented Digital Keychain Security System that can function as a standalone adapter for Video presentation system. The unit has the 4‐way eyelet for inclusion into a key chain design.
The AR‐UCM‐HDF unit is manufactured with the latest in IC technology to support the full bandwidth required of HDMI 2.0. The unit supports bandwidth of up to 10.2Gbps. The actual performance will depend on the circuit link that is attached to the adapter. Longer cables and couplings attenuate, and this can reduce the final throughput.
Use of Active Optical HDMI Cables (AOC) is not recommended with this unit unless they have an external power feature. The active cable requires 5VDC from pin 18 of the HDMI port. This unit uses ALT‐DP Mode and has active electrical conversion. Introducing two power draw cables onto one port can cause issues with the source device.
Features and Benefits
- Adapter Cable approximate length 5"
- USB "C" male to full sized HDMI "A" Female dongle
- ALT-DP Mode Audio/Video up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0
- Eyelet molded for security cable attachment
- Functions as a stand alone dongle
- Ensure USB C equipped source is ALT-DP Mode!
- NOT SUGGESTED FOR USE WITH APPLE PRODUCTS. FOR APPLE PRODUCTS USE PART NUMBER MJ1K2AM/A. FOR MAXIMUM DEVICE COMPATIBILITY, BOTH ADAPTERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED
- Adaption of mobile content device to HDMI infrastructure
- Customization of the Digitalinx Adapter Ring series